¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ben & KK's Wedding

I am back to blogging as I finally sit in my parent's house with high speed internet!  On July 15, I was lucky enough to be able to attend the wedding of Katelyn Kearney and Ben Regan.  It was a wonderful day in Holland, MI and it was spent with some great friends from Doha.   There were six of us who attended the ceremony from the ASD.  In between the wedding and the reception, we had a few fun adventures.

The Doha clan at the start of the reception.  Ben and KK are actually moving to Shanghai, China.  We wish them all the best!
My dear friend Ann has known Ben and KK since they both started at ASD.  It was great to be able to spend the evening with her!
Our friend Aaron also attended the wedding in Michigan. 
After the ceremony the Doha clan headed to the local brewery in Holland.
We also went to the Peanut Store.  Ann worked here throughout her college years while attending Hope College.  What a fun place.  Rumor has it that the rest of the clan went back for a second visit...
We all lived in the same apartment building in Doha.  We call it The Bin.  I live on the 3rd floor and the rest of the bunch was on the 6th floor.
For their guest book, Ben and KK had people write a message on a whiteboard and take a photo.  We decided to help remind the happy couple of how much they will be missed in the Middle East!
The breathtaking bride and I.
Thank you for allowing me to share in your special day!  Best of luck to you both and I will be seeing you in Shanghai! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment