¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!
Let the world change you and you can change the world!
--Che Guevara
Thursday, May 31, 2012
ASD Compassion Heart
ASD Heart by Bob Elliott. This photo will be in the Qatar Tribune on Sunday as the ASD community sends its compassion and sympathy to those impacted.
Today, May 31, 2012, the ASD community decided to demonstrate how it was feeling and how it was impacted by the terrible Villagio tragedy. Today, the ASD community was all heart in order to shows its compassion for the all of those touched by the horrific event that occurred on Monday, May 28, 2012. Students, parents, and faculty were asked to dress in white in order to form an all school heart on the main field. This particular teacher failed to wear white (I don't even have a good excuse. I was being an airhead.), but I was able to capture the awesome moment from above. I got some great photos and videos of the heart of ASD. I think it is always neat to see our entire campus of 2,000 students plus teachers and parents all together in one place in unity...
The teachers going in to be part of the heart.
Still waiting on a few classes from the lower elementary to join the group.
No comments:
Post a Comment