I guess being a new teacher means that I get to make up some of my own traditions as I make my way through...
Last year, I took pictures of each of my classes and thought it was a nice way to remember my students and the school year. This year, I decided to do the same and I think it might have even been more fun as I have now been able to see some of my students grow and change for two years. Next year will certainly bring more adventures...
 |
| 5th grade class. |
 |
| We always have to do a silly one! |
 |
| My other 5th grade class. |
 |
| I spy Ms. Houston somewhere... |
 |
| This certainly sums up this 3rd grade class... |
 |
| So fun! |
 |
| This is one of my 4th grade classes. |
 |
| My other class of 4th graders. |
 |
| The other class of 3rd graders. |
 |
| One of the 1st grade classes. |
 |
| One of my 2nd grade classes. I didn't get a picture of the other 2nd grade class. |
 |
| The second class of 1st graders. It was a tiny class, but they were full of personality and enthusiasm! |
 |
| Being silly with Ms. Houston. |
Year 2 finished and on to year 3 at ASD...
No comments:
Post a Comment