¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Road Trip!

Alex and I the night he returned from Afghanistan.
My brothers are currently driving across the United States.  Alex has finished his time with the Marines and it is time to go back to Michigan.  I could not be more happy for him!  Congratulations Brother!  My other brother, Mackenzie flew out to California to hang out with Alex and now is "helping" (I use this term loosely) his brother drive across the country.  They are making a stop in Florida to visit some friends and family before finally heading back up to Michigan where I will get to see them both when I fly home June 14!

Here are a few pictures of their apparently very exciting road trip...
That is a very nice double chin you have going on there Mackenzie!  Don't worry...Alex has everything under control!  No need to wake up...
As you can see, the baby brother is a big "help."  Good thing Alex is good at driving for long hours! ;)
Safe travels to my brothers and I can't wait to see you both! 
Don't get into too much shenanigans! ;)

Well they've made it safely to Florida and this is how I got to spend my Thursday morning... :)

What would I do without you both?!?!
What a great way to start my Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment