Welcome Makenna Elizabeth!
Another great aspect of summer is being able to visit family. I was lucky enough to be able to meet my dear cousin Colleen's newest addition to her ever so beautiful family. Makenna Elizabeth was born on June 25, 2011 weighing in at 8 pounds and 14 ounces and she was 20 inches long. She has two big sisters that are a great help and so excited to have a new baby sister!
![]() |
| Shawn, Colleen, Megan, Kaitlyn and Makenna! |
| Katie and Makenna! What a lucky girl I am! |
I have always looked up to my older cousin Colleen! Growing up, my family spent a lot of time with my aunt's family and we have many great memories. Not having any sisters, Colleen and her sisters are the closest thing I have! Congratulations to the Carrie family!
*Disclaimer: I did some stealing of pictures from my other cousin, Ms. Kathleen Buchanan!



No comments:
Post a Comment