I was so excited to come home for a visit this summer just so I could give Megan and Kaitlyn a little surprise. In Doha, a few teachers had talked about these very cute belly dancing outfits for children. As soon as I heard that, I thought it would be a perfect idea for my cousin's two little girls.
As soon as they put them on, they realized that the outfits had little coins all over them. Their names quickly changed to money dresses. Rumor has it that their mom, Colleen has been vacuuming up money and beads ever since! Again, I have to give credit to Kathleen for the very cute pictures...
 |
Megan and Kaitlyn in the money dresses...
Also, Happy birthday to Megan! She turned 5 today! |
 |
| Is she not the cutest?!?! |
 |
| Playing outside with the money dresses. |
 |
| Shake it, shake it... |
No comments:
Post a Comment