¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Student Quotes #3

I think it's that time of year again...
Time for some fun quotes from the kids!  One reason why I love my job! 

Here are the previous posts on this matter: 
"Cleaner than a Mexican banana." -1st grader

"They are in love." -1st grader in regards to the two bathroom passes being knotted together.

"Mayans you know are half people and half aliens." -1st grader

"The Mayans that are living in Africa made a promise to return one day." -1st grader

"Do I have to write the flick?" -2nd grader

"I have to fart a little bit." 2nd grader

"My dad's farts are the worst in our house." -2nd grader

"Your hair is a mess." -4th grader on my hair one morning.

"The 'S' word is stupid and the 'F' word is no friends." -1st grader

"I don't know why I am so good at writing." -1st grader
 "Dude! You are good at writing!" -another 1st grader

Student 1: "Ms. Houston who did your state vote for?"
Me: "My state is Michigan and it voted for Obama!"
Student 2: "I think India also voted for Obama..." -5th graders

"Christopher Columbus was the first American." -3rd grader

"I just want to go home and eat cookies and play video games." -3rd grader

"There are Y Usted and Y tu because Y Usted is for big people and Y tu is for small people." -3rd grader

"I didn't get a chance to vote, so I told my dad to vote for Obama." -4th grader

"My brain is all ooloo blah blah because I couldn't play what I wanted at recess." -1st grader

"Why are you wearing pumpkin clothes?" -2nd grader on my outfit for the day.

"You always have the best classes." -2nd grader

"If they both make it back alive, that would be really great!" -2nd grader on his dad's trip to Nepal.

2nd grader:  "Why are you dressed like that today?"
Me:  "Dressed like what?"
2nd grader:  "Like you are going to work."
Me:  "Where do you think I am?"
2nd grader:  "In Spanish class."

"Oppan Christmas style…Hey it's Christmas time, oh oh it's Christmas time!" -1st grader

"Same, same, but thobe." -10th grader

"No touchies!" -1st grader

"I am mal (bad) because I got hit in the weenie during recess." -2nd grader

1 comment:

  1. Katie, what a wonderful way to keep track of the crazy things kids will say. I loved reading them.

    ReplyDelete