¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Friday, August 27, 2010

Afternoon Runs


I love running as many of you know and in the past, I have always enjoyed a nice morning run.  However, I quickly learned here in Doha that I cannot stand the humidity in the morning during this time of the year.  I have now reverted to running in the afternoon around 5 PM.  I can stand the heat and get my mental and physical exercise in for the day.


Finishing a nice evening run at the track at ASD.
This is Aspire Park.  I hope to do a lot more running here.    
I had just finished running and listening to the call to prayer.
There is a great three mile loop to run and even a HILL!

No comments:

Post a Comment