¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I Did It!

I actually started a blog.  I think designing it was more overwhelming than actually posting, but we shall see if I can keep up with it now.  Here are a few photos from the end of my summer before the big move to Doha.  Enjoy!

Sleeping Bear Dunes with my mom!

Breathtaking views!

Headed to the Detroit Tigers Game!  Those are some nice looking girls! :)
It was great being able to see my brother Alex before I left!
Cousins!
The Marine with his two grandmas!
Chip came to Michigan to visit too!
The boys after their fishing trip to Lake Michigan.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job Katie, I can't even begin to wonder how you start a blog. I enjoyed all the pictures and content. The video of the busy intersection is crazy! I will be looking forward to more posts from you. I love you and miss you already! Talk with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey good job sis!

    ReplyDelete