¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Driving in Doha

Some more pictures of driving around Doha.  Since Ramadan has already started, many people are on vacation and won't be back until Ramadan is over.  Therefore, this is a very opportune time to learn to drive in Doha!
One of the parking lots at school.  It is unfinished still.  I have a white car very similar to the one in the picture.
The Aspire Tower near one of the very large malls here in Doha.  I haven't  been near the tower yet.
 


Check out this video!  I have to use this intersection to basically go anywhere after leaving my apartment.  It really is not bad at all.  A teacher at school made the video!  I thought it was entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment