¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Kristen!

Just this past weekend one of my best friends celebrated her birthday.  I did try to call her yesterday, but she often tends to not pick up the phone! :)  Just kidding Kristen!  I hope you had a wonderful day and celebrated well with your new husband!  We have been through a lot throughout the years and have created such great memories!  You know you have a great friend when you can just pick up where you left off!  Love you KK!
Kristen got married the day before I left to come to Doha.  Even though I couldn't be at her wedding, I was there in spirit!
Last summer, we all were able to enjoy being together for Mari's wedding!

BBF!

No comments:

Post a Comment