¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!

Let the world change you and you can change the world!

--Che Guevara

Saturday, October 23, 2010

This is My Life...

School, school, school.  That is what is going on right now in my life.  Sometimes I don't think I will ever have time for anything else.  Why did I become a teacher again?  Despite all the ups, downs, and never ending obstacles, I love my job.  I could not see myself doing anything else.  How could I not enjoy hanging out with people like this?
Dancing to "Waka Waka" by Shakira.
Learning about Colombia.
Learning about Venezuela.
Playing "Pato, pato, ganso."
Learning about the Mayans from none other than Ms. Houston herself!
Listening activity in Spanish.
Doing research for their Mayan projects.
Presenting their conversations that they wrote.
Being goof balls! :)
Busy at work on their ABC books.
More of the Venezuela presentation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment