¡Deja que el mundo te cambie y podrás cambiar el mundo!
Let the world change you and you can change the world!
--Che Guevara
Friday, March 23, 2012
Yusuf Islam/Cat Stevens
Photo courtesy of the Museum of Islamic Art (MIA).
On February 16, I had the great pleasure of being able to see Yusuf Islam in concert. Many of you may know him has Cat Stevens! My mom has always been a big fan and I have many memories of listening to his music in our house. What a fantastic concert and venue! The weather was beautiful and it was such a great way to kick off the weekend. Yusuf is such a great story teller and wonderful performer. His voice still sounds the same after all these years. I have many videos from this concert (as I was using it as a way to experiment with the video function on my new camera), but I have had trouble uploading them. I hope to be able to add them into this post later, but for now here are a few pictures and videos from a fantastic evening with Yusuf Islam! Enjoy!
The Musuem of Islamic Art is one of my favorite places in Doha. What better place to have a concert?!?!
Intermission time.
Like I said, it was a very nice venue. Don't you think so?
No comments:
Post a Comment